The Source for All Your Flooring & Remodeling Needs!
Laminate Flooring Installation Allen TX
The Easy Way to Maintain Your Laminate Flooring
Laminate flooring can add to the overall visual appeal of your home. While they are relatively new, laminate flooring requires less maintenance and are affordable. They also have more benefits than their counterparts because they’re easier to maintain.
Benefits of laminate flooring
If you’re considering having a laminate flooring installed in Allen, TX, make note of the following benefits:
- Durable. Laminate flooring materials can be quite durable and resistant to many particles that can cause discoloration in other flooring materials. They’re made in a way that they’re able to be kept stain- and smudge-free. Laminate flooring materials are also UV light-resistant, allowing them to resist fading. They’re great for hallways and areas with a lot of foot traffic.
- Cleaning. This type of flooring option has a wear layer that protects the inner layers from everyday spills and stains, making cleaning and maintenance quite simple. Cleaning typically just requires sweeping or vacuuming the floor to remove dirt and grime which can cause erosion of flooring over time.
- Health. Laminate flooring is hypoallergenic. They can also be specially treated with anti-allergen and anti-bacterial solutions to better protect against allergens.
- Versatile. Laminate flooring can be a very versatile flooring option since they can imitate basically any type of flooring material. They can be made to imitate anything from hardwood to tile.
- Easy to install. Laminate flooring installation in Allen, TX can be a DIY project. But to have that consistent look, you’ might choose professional installation. This type of flooring material is easy to install, because the planks click together when laid out. Newer models also allow you to lay out and click the planks together without the use of adhesive. All you have to do is to lay out the underlayment material and snap the planks into each other.
Easy way to clean and maintain your laminate flooring
Laminate floors are nearly maintenance-free and are typically easy to clean. Cleaning them as needed gets rid of any worries of the material scratchinf or warping. Cleaning laminate flooring doesn’t require harsh chemicals. In fact, they actually damage laminate. Laminate flooring can be cleaned with warm water and mild cleansers to eliminate dirt buildup.
Regular sweeping of the floor is enough to remove everyday dirt and remove any buildup. Avoid using brooms with harsh bristles on the flooring, because it can damage the surface. Instead, you try using a vacuum with a pliable brush attachment to do the task. You can also clean your laminate flooring with lukewarm water once every few weeks.
In cases of spills, try to clean it up immediately to avoid the liquid evaporating and turning into grime that’s hard to remove. You can easily do this by using a dry cloth to soak up liquid residue.
GET FREE ESTIMATE
Areas we Service
Flower Mound, TX | Southlake, TX | Grapevine, TX | Keller, TX | Highland Village, TX | Lake Dallas, TX | Argyle, TX | Justin, TX | Allen, TX