The flooring trends keep on changing throughout the year. Things get better and better. Vinyl flooring today looks like real wood. Premise owners in Flower Mound, TX aim to improve the look of their house. This area has a median household income of about 130k/ year. So these are people who like nice things but are also somewhat modest. There are two flooring trends which have gained popularity in Flower Mound, namely the luxury vinyl flooring and the ceramic tile. Vinyl flooring is gaining popularity over ceramic tile. Numerous people with ceramic tiles are considering replacing them with luxury vinyl flooring. Thus, many people are wondering if in fact vinyl flooring can be installed over a ceramic tile.
All about Vinyl flooring
Vinyl flooring is considered the simplest flooring installed material a person can come across. This material is a growing consumer’s choice because it can truly spruce up a room. Moreover, there are numerous designs a person can choose from with vinyl. Vinyl flooring can be used as an original floor or as a remodel. Specifically, remodeling has raised a lot of questions and queries. Home owners in Flower Mound, TX are inquiring if it’s necessary to remove the previous floor before applying the luxury vinyl flooring.
We are experts when it comes to flooring. Today, we are going to focus on installing vinyl flooring over ceramic tiles. As we all know, ceramic tiles vary depending on the quality, textile and design. Therefore, the ceramic tile design you choose determines whether or not you will have to remove the ceramic tile before installing vinyl. Vinyl flooring works well in any tightly sealed, smooth or seamless surface. Vinyl flooring can be installed over ceramic tile if the grout lines for the tile are not deep or wide.
We are aware of the numerous service providers in Flower Mound, TX. However, there are also numerous reasons why you should consider hiring experts from Flooring Source of Texas for all of your flooring needs. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider us:
- We offer consultation services. Our team can easily explain if you can install vinyl flooring on your ceramic tile or not.
- There are many reviews from our current and previous clients offering praise for delivering quality flooring services within a set timeframe.
- We have a competent team with various qualifications. All of our employees are hired on merit.
We are experts when it comes to flooring services. We offer vinyl, tiles, hardwood, laminate and carpet flooring services. Some Flower Mound, TX residents think that flooring services are expensive. That’s not the case with Flooring Source of Texas. Our services are very affordable. This applies to both remodeling and original flooring services. Here are some of our services:
- Bathroom remodeling– Bathrooms provide some form of relaxation. With a combination of relaxing elements and quality materials, our team can customize your bathroom to suit your specific needs.
- Kitchen remodeling – The kitchen is the heartbeat of every home. We off a range of flooring designs that you can choose for your kitchen. Additionally, we are equipped with the latest technology to ensure tasks are handled as stipulated by the client.
- Carpentry services- This is in terms of repairs and remodeling. Regular maintenance of your house helps maintain its high standards for years to come.