What is Hand Scraped Hardwood Flooring?
Hand scraped engineered wooden floors have taken over the flooring business. You couldn’t have said that 40 years ago when technical flooring was still in its growing stage; however, today we have wooden floors that are man-made and smoothed to sooth any taste.
What is Hand Scraped Engineered Wood?
Engineered wood is a composite man-made product that is manufactured specifically for building purposes. It can be used for building structures, homes, offices, wall design and floor perfecting.
You can engineer:
- Densified wood
- Oriented strand board
- Laminated timber
- Laminated Veneer
- Beams, etc.
Beyond understanding the technical makeup that distinguishes each of these designs, you also need to know the specifications that will determine the suitability for your flooring. While some engineered wood would sufficiently take the place of steel in a building, another may be intricately designed in shapes to fit into a building’s floors. It all depends on what you want and how you want it. That is why it is pertinent that you procure the services of an expert before making any final choice.
(You can contact Flooring Source of Texas for swift advice, responses, and insight)
Why Hand Scraped Engineered Wood?
Quality that makes the difference; hand scraped engineered wood is known for elegance and beauty, especially when it is installed by expert hands.
Here are some reasons why you should use hand scraped engineered wood:
- It is laminated against damage generally caused by rot, insects, and even water. Hand scraped engineered wood comes in a variety of designs that allows lasting usage and longevity. For example, the waterproof core flooring and vinyl flooring with heightened water resistance.
- It settles with a smooth texture and feel when fixed. Hand scraped engineered wooden floors are well processed; they not only look good, but also carry a smooth surface and texture.
- It is well polished and smells of fresh furniture. Need I mention the rich brownish or colored texture that has the look of elegance?
- It comes in various intricate designs and can be customized however you’d like. Quality is perhaps the most interesting aspect of hand scraped engineered wood. You can have your flooring customized with engineered wooden floors by way of designs, notes, inscriptions, etc.
- They come in various sizes, thickness and are very durable. Size and thickness also vary depending on your preferences.
- Hardwood is the latest thing. If you want flooring that delivers a sharp modern style and look, then you should buy hand scraped engineered wood.
Order today anywhere from Flower Mound, TX and beyond. Flooring Source of Texas will deliver your flooring to your desired destination and carry out the installation, fixation and set up process for you.